Piazza Workshop: Online Course Q&A Tool
This workshop has been postponed and will be rescheduled to a future date. Please check back with the CTLO website, http://ctlo.caltech.edu.
This workshop with Piazza representatives will demonstrate how Piazza helps students interact their classmates, TAs, and professors.
Piazza creates a learning environment that allows students to collaborate with their peers and instructors any time, especially with many virtual classes this term.
Attendees will learn more about Piazza's features, such as:
- Wiki-style formatting that enables collaboration in a single space
- Anonymous posting that encourages every student, even the shyest, to participate
- How instructors can endorse student answers to keep the class on track
- Piazza's LaTeX editor, highlighted syntax and code blocking
- Detailed statistics to help track student engagement